Our friend M took the IELTS test in Hong Kong and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table and a graph showing the number of people attending cinemas in Australia between 1996 and 2002.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some believe that modern technology is increasing the gap between rich and poor people, while others disagree. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Which room do you like the most in your house?
– Will you move to another place in the future?
– Why would you do it?
– Where would you move to?
– Do you go out a lot?
– What do you do during a day out?
– Do you like spending your day out alone or with others?
Describe a situation that happened to you recently and made you feel happy. Please say
– What was the situation?
– When and where did it take place?
– Who was there with you?
– Do you agree that money is a source of happiness?
– What are your views on happiness?
– Do you think people can be happy because of their work?
– Where or how should people find happiness?
– What is better, to get happiness from money or from a good relationship?
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – April 2018 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Hong Kong (thanks M!) remembered…
- IELTS Model Essay for April 2018 Writing Task 2 Question (from Hong Kong) The essay topic below was seen in the Academic IELTS…
- IELTS test in Iran – March 2018 (Academic Module) M remembered the following questions after taking the IELTS test…
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2018 (Academic Module) F remembered the following questions from a recent IELTS test…
- IELTS test in the Philippines – April 2018 (Academic Module) Our friend C took the IELTS test in the Philippines…